"Let it Go" ft. impersonations of:
- Idina Menzel
- Demi Lovato
- Briteny Spears
- Alanis Morissette
- Celine Dion
- Kristen Chenoweth
- Julie Andrews
- Babra Streisand
- Christina Aguilera
- Kelly Clarkson
- Christina Bianco
- Liza Minnelli
THIS. this is the version. the best version. this is it.
Mulan: The only Disney Princess with a body count… in the thousands
I yell this to anybody who misses in anything.
a body count… in the thousands
- Jonathan, 55: There is no such thing as “the only one”. You will meet lots of “the ones”. Only commit when the timing is right for the both of you – that can take years for some, and that’s okay.
- Miranda, 24: Drop pre-med.
- Isaac, 48: Deodorant does not count as a shower, and that haircut only looked good on Bon Jovi.
- Anya, 42: Make the conscious decision to be happy, and then stick with it. Society will do everything in its power to convince you that your personal happiness is dependent on something external – beauty, success, wealth, etc. – it isn’t.
- Parker, 55: 60% of the things you think are important now won’t matter a whit to you by the time you reach 50. The trick is to figure out the important 40% and work it.
- Megan, 34: He doesn’t love you, and you will be okay.
- Peter, 58: Don’t let anything stand in your way of taking part (or all) of your junior year abroad. You’ll never again have quite the same opportunity to experience a foreign land, for an extended period of time, in your youth. It is destined to be one of the most memorable aspects of your life.
- Eleanor, 67: Talk less. Listen more.
- Donald, 27: There’s a huge difference between who you want to be and who everyone around you wants you to be. Figure out which is which.
- Camille, 56: Always remember: when falling off a horse, pull your tongue in.
- Jackson, 57: No one knows anything for sure. They’re all just doing the best they can with what they have, just like you.
- Vicki, 47: You’ll never have all the answers, so make every question count.
- Donald, 38: You don’t have to grow up to be the dad you never had.
- Katelyn, 30: Make the most out of college. You will never again be at a place where your only goal is to learn. Learn a lot, learn often, and learn with reckless abandon.
- Joshua, 55: Women love to laugh.
- Annabelle, 38: Drugs are not beautiful, glamorous or opulent. They are not a remedy, a solution, a cure-all, or a cure-anything.
- Colin, 50: You miss so much life when you sleep until 3 PM. Wake up to see sunrises; they are the most stunning of nature’s masterpieces.
- Eleanor, 26: Eating two pints of ice cream won’t make you happy. Neither will sprinting 10 miles. Be nice to yourself.
- Aaron, 52: Don’t forget to ask that girl in the Oberlin library what kind of perfume she’s wearing. You’ll buy it for her in 20 years.
- Scarlett, 54: Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Those that get you will love you, those that don’t, well, their loss. Just remember: Wherever you are, it’s a party.
- Zack, 9: I hope you’re awesome. And be nice to girls.
This was Finn’s favorite song. They’re singing all of his favorite songs.
Everyone who has ever owned a cat knows exactly this feeling, right here. It’s like the cat thinks that if they go slow enough you won’t noticed. But you do. And you are DONE.
The Gashadokuro are such a cool folklore concept.
My favorite thing is this idea that they somehow are able to silently stalk people despite being almost 100-foot tall skeletons, because no one looks up.
Gashadokuro aka the starving skeletons are the reanimated and combined bones of the victims of starvation. Up to a hundred feet tall, they are heralded by the sound of bells ringing in the ears of their victims. They reach down from above to capture people and bit their heads off. The Gashadokuro haunt the darkness after midnight.
Justin Bieber at his deposition saying he was “detrimental” to his own career when he really meant “instrumental”
Oh. Sex statues???? In Okayama